We're constantly working for the betterment of our community. Take a look at what we've done recently to improve the neighborhood and maintain the integrity of our community.
- Successfully removed the plan to four-lane Oakes Blvd from the County Development Plan
- Successfully reduced the speed limit on Oakes Blvd from 45mph to 35 mph
- Successfully removed the plans to connect our east west lanes to Logan Blvd
- Petitioned for and were granted the neighborhood park at the west end of Spanish Oaks
- Shaped the development options available to the lots along Immokalee Road that back up to Autumn Oaks Lane – North Naples Fire and Southbrook PUD parcels are examples.
- Shaped the requirements for the yet to be constructed Standing Oaks PUD west of the north south canal that runs along the west side of the neighborhood.
- Held the non-residential PUD’s inside the neighborhood to the conditions set forth in their approval for variance.
- Become recognized as a positive and reasonable advocate for our community.
Oakes Estates Neighborhood Association, Inc.
PO Box 111046
Naples, FL 34108-1146